https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8VUXZSJf5k

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Oh, What Am I Doing!

All my life I always wanted to be a writer.  Instead, I became an accountant and an MBA graduate.  My career has been good, despite migration and starting from scratch, as every immigrant story does, I’m rising up to my goals & aspirations and I can’t complain.

But time and again, I have this nudging to write about my life and my existence on this planet.  See, I always believe that each human being has a purpose in living this life on earth.  What that purpose is -  that’s the biggest challenge!

But this I do know, that at least, my story to tell will need to be told.  As imperfect as my life is and has been, I am sure, another soul will find solace in knowing that it is perfectly alright to live an imperfect life after all.

So here I am, starting to learn how to create a blog.  And I have found something that says:  how to create a blog for dummies…  Perfect!

Hence, my journey as a story-teller.  What story should I tell?  Nothing else but my own story.  Not about my accomplishments nor my failures, but rather of being alive on this planet and living my life – my own story.  Hopefully, I can relate on my being here, rather than talk about what I have been doing. 

As one of my favourite authors has said:

If you think your life is about DOINGNESS, you do not understand what you are about.  Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living - and when your life is over, neither will you.  Your soul cares only about what you're BEING while you're doing whatever you're doing.  It is a state of BEINGNESS the soul is after, not a state of doingness." - Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment