https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8VUXZSJf5k

Monday, December 12, 2016

Oh, My Baby, Baby, Baby!

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it.  I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean, in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. - Vincent van Gogh - 1853 - 1890.


Ever wondered why whenever you gaze at the newborn's face, an unexplainable feeling of utter peace and bliss envelops you? 

Attending a baby shower party usually gives me excitement, as if I was the expectant mother!  I can remember being excited to give birth to my babies - to see their faces, to touch their tiny hands, to hear their cries.

Ever been in a room full of adults busy doing their thing?  And then comes along a baby.  The room's atmosphere suddenly changes.  There is that strong energy that a baby emits.  Everyone becomes enthralled.



If a baby is in the room, it's almost as if there is a magnetic connection that draws my attention and I must make contact.  Being the father of eight children, I have spent countless hours simply gazing into the eyes of a brand-new arrival into our family.  In these private moments, I often send silent inquisitive messages asking them to tell me about God and what the formless spiritual world is like.  I have passed many, many hours of my life lying on the floor making direct contact with our new arrivals.  I've long fascinated by the fact that children must show up here with personality traits.  I love to ask little toddlers who are only beginning to communicate with language to tell me what they remember.  - Wayne Dyer

The newborn, still untouched by the world's fear and anxiety - has that pure positive energy straight from where the baby came from (and I'm not talking about the physical).  So undiluted by the world's negativity, that is almost as if you feel the breathe of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment